Top 10 Reasons why people flock to Lancaster New City?
- It’s unparalleled location. Compared to any other townships closest to Metro Manila of similar development, only Lancaster is closest to CBDs like Makati, Taguig, and Ortigas. It is also very close to NAIA airport.
- It’s accessibility. The location is accessible to jeepneys, mini-buses, buses, and eventually thru LRT by 2019.
- It’s house designs are fit for Filipino (extended) families. The smallest house unit has 3-bedrooms.
- It’s complete. With the available amenities, thus the ” Live, Learn, Work, Play, and Worship” concept.
- It’s size. After Lancaster New City, no other similar affordable housing of this size will be available this close to the Metro.
- It’s houses are affordable fit for starters to middle-income households. Lancaster is envisioned to serve the 1st-time home buyers in the starter to middle-income segment which has the greatest need.
- It’s school system. St. Edwards Integrated School is envisioned to be the leading affordable private school to cater at least 10,000 students in the future – that is, inside LNC.
- It’s technology. Profriends has progressed to 8th generation of pre-cast concrete technology that besides stronger than the traditional hollow blocks, makes more efficient production of houses that translates to sustainable affordable housing for the average Filipinos.
- It’s vision. Lancaster is envisioned to be a pioneering concept for a world-class affordable housing in the Philippines that is benchmarked on similar developments abroad.
- It’s progressive location. Lancaster is situated in the province of Cavite which is the most progressive location among all surrounding Metro Manila and even the entire Philippines. High population growth due to migration translates to a highly commercialised area in the future generating more jobs and with promise of infrastructure supports as high growth areas are prioritised by the government in spending.
Contact us now.